Molykote 111 Silicone Compound
|Unit Pack Size||NA|
• Lubrication for control and pressure plug valves, water softener and faucet valves.
• Sealant for vacuum and pressure systems.
• Sealant for outdoor equipment (also shipboard) subject to washing and harsh environmental exposure: meters, electrical service entrance and underground connections.
• Damping medium for dash pots in electrical and electronic equipment.
• Used as an anti-stick and a sealant for transformer gasket and equipment enclosures. It prevents gaskets from sticking to metal and resists weathering and water washout.
• Rubber and plastic O-rings, gaskets and seals.
• Wide service temperature range (-40°C/-40°F to 200°C/392°F)
• Excellent water resistance
• Compatible with many plastics and elastomers
• Low vapor pressure
• Low volatility
• Meets several global standards for water contact
- Item Code: Dow-Corning111